Q: What are the unique features of your product that set it apart from other services of this kind and how can your customers benefit from these features?
A: Team on the Run is a very unique new breed of mobile communication services. It is the best of both worlds: as convenient and easy to use as popular messaging apps and as secure and efficient as enterprise-specific tools. Convenience and security priced under the market average so it’s a win – win –win.
Differentiating Features Include:
- Mobile Corporate Directory: Team on the Run pushes all of your organization’s contacts to your Smartphone and stores updated contact info – e-mail, phone number, department title, etc. – without mixing with your personal contact list on your phone. Please get rid of the e-mail circulated excel contact sheet – its time…
- Smartphone/Tablet – Web Browser real-Time Sync: Companies today have all shapes sizes, locations and hours. Not everyone works 9 to 5 in an office building so you should be able to conveniently reach and work with your team wherever you are and wherever they are. Team on the Run works on all Android and iPhone smartphones, iPads and any web browser. If you spend 50% of your time commuting, visiting remote work sites, travelling and it’s easier to chat about projects with your team on your smartphone, all of your exchanges will be synced in real time and waiting for you to pick up on your desktop in your home office as soon as you get home. Easy peasy.
- VoIP Calls and Virtual Walkie-Talkie: Team on the Run has the best audio quality of voice over the internet on the market and we are proud about it. Popular mass-market low-cost VoIP call apps have nothing on our crystal-clear, secure, uninterrupted calls. Get rid of your clunky IP phones in the office and start doing your international conference calls with your teams via Team on the Run virtual walkie-talkie: Unlimited channels/ frequencies and connect to Wi-Fi to call internationally for free.
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Check-in: Available for all Android Smartphones with NFC Readers, this cutting-edge technology is automating the hotel room reassignment process and many other check-in scenarios in the business environment. A dime-sized inexpensive sticker NFC reader placed in hotel rooms, office buildings, remote construction sites with prompt a message to be sent to a team manager with location, date and time stamps when in close proximity to the device. This could mean: I arrived and started my work on time at the construction site or this hotel room is now clean and ready to be re-assigned for example.
- Geolocation on-demand/Tracking (Available Sept 2015): With extremely powerful and even life-saving use-cases in public and private security and emergency situation management, Team on the Run has a geolocation option that when enabled by the user allows a team leader to locate team members on the map in real time and even list them in order of physical proximity to a specific address in order to deploy police teams, taxis, ambulances, etc. immediately and more efficiently.
Q: Describe 3 scenarios of specific problems companies often face and explain how your product can help them deal with these problems. Point to specific features of your product used in these scenarios.
A: Team on the Run is the all-in-one mobile business communication tool. It has a number of advanced cutting edge features, each with use cases of their own that solve different issues in different industries. On this occasion, in the benefit of brevity, I am forced to narrow down the examples to only 3. Please reach out to my team for more use-cases specific to your industry or to talk about your company in particular by e-mailing us at email@example.com if what you read sparks some interest – as it should!
1) Outdated, inefficient manual employee check-in/status update
- Industries affected: Hotels, Office Buildings and Companies with remote employees (construction, transportation, cleaning/repair services, etc.)
- Team on the Run Features used to solve the issue: NFC Tag
- Hotel example: In this day and age you shouldn’t waste resources in manual status updates. With Team on the Run’s NFC technology plus a dime-sized inexpensive sticker NFC reader placed in hotel rooms, maids can swipe their phones on their way out of a room to automatically prompt a message to the hotel central management software changing the status of the room from occupied to vacant at the front desk.
2) HIPAA Laws Restrict the way healthcare professionals can exchange privileged client information.
- Industries affected: Hospitals, Private MD Practices, Pharmacies, Dentists, etc.
- Team on the Run Features used to solve the issue: HIPAA Compliancy. Military-grade encryption of all communication through the app. Secure closed-circuit environment, all from your personal smartphone available anytime, on the go or on a web browser.
- Pharmacy Example: Big pharmacy chains such as Walgreens and CVS sometimes get questions from patients that need to be answered by the pharmacist. If this person is not on site at a particular time, the clerk is not allowed to text, call, or e-mail questions about the patients because of HIPAA regulations. This causes long waits, a decrease in sales for the pharmacy and lawsuits/big fines if unsecure communication occurs. Team on the Run provides a HIPPA-ready solution so that healthcare professionals can reach each other instantly, securely and in compliance with the law by call, instant message with file exchange option and even virtual walkie-talkie. All of this available via smartphone app, to take on the go, or via web browser.
3) Pressing need for Digital Transformation, Business Mobility, The Mobile Enterprise
- Industries affected: All industries need to adjust to new working environment, remote working, freelancers, consultants, mobile communications, etc.
- Team on the Run Features used to solve the issue: Smartphone/Tablet real time sync with web browser; easy-to-use, business-specific, secure communication service.
- Use-case details: There is a clear shift in the way companies function. Technology allows employees to work from anywhere so we are seeing all forms of business teams and business organizations with global teams, home offices, working on smartphones, etc. Team on the Run is the all-in- one business communication solution that will allow you to make this shift easily, cost-effectively and securely to adapt to your team’s current needs. Team on the Run syncs between mobile and fixed devices, accommodating all types of work situations, keeps communications secure, organized and business appropriate.
Q: What other software or services does your product integrate with?
A: We are adding new integrations that we are excited to unveil very soon, but for the movement Team on the Run offers integration with:
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, Alfresco ECM
- Your e-mail provider: GMail, Yahoo, etc.
- Team on the Run can integrate with almost any software to automate processes in companies for example hotel management software to update status of rooms, etc.
Please e-mail our team to ask about specific integrations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at www.teamontherun.com or www.streamwide.com and if you enjoyed this post, browse our other blog posts to read about Team on the Run’s many other powerful business-oriented communication features and follow us on social media!
If you would like to know more about provisioning your team with Team on the Run, check out http://www.teamontherun.com and sign-up in just a couple of minutes via the “Subscribe” section, or contact our team directly at email@example.com.
The Team on the Run Team